2010年2月6日土曜日

hello!!!! i am blogging!

i had been thinking quite a number of times...
whether i should start writing my own blog again or not...
tp thinking back of those old times...
during my med student years...
when blogging was one of my ways of handling stress...
it was very effective...
i got alot of comments which were mostly motivating...
even though they were few who got on my nerves...
but what the heck...
my readers were only voicing their own opinions...

well, i thought...just a few minutes ago...while trying to put danial to sleep (well, it's already past his bedtime hours but he just wouldn't go to sleep!)
maybe i should start blogging again...

tp nak tulis in what language?
my english isn't that good...
my malay is hampeh...
my japanese is even more hampeh than both my malay and english added together...
hahahaha...
tulis lam my own invented language?

at least kalo mengumpat pun...saper paham...keskeskes...

well, how about bahasa rojak?

quite a good idea eh?

except only those who can speak the three languages mentioned above can understand my blog thoroughly...
but well, i am not planning to write so that others who read my blog will understand...
yg penting, release stress...

hahahahahha...


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿